I'm happy to announce the release of mojoPortal 22.214.171.124, available now on our download page.
- Image Gallery now uses friendlier file names and you can optionally move existing Galleries below the /Data/Sites/[SiteID]/media folder to make it easy to browse gallery images from the editor. Just add this setting to your user.config file: <add key="ImageGalleryUseMediaFolder" value="true" />
- People often don't notice that the forums are integrated into site search, so we added a search box in the forums that redirects to site search and filters for forum content.
- Added a search feature in the Url Manager to make it easier to find a URL when you have lots of them.
- Upgraded FCKeditor from 2.6.5 to 2.6.6
- Updated config setting to use new jQuery 1.4.2
- Updated Russian resources files from Alexander aka SkySandy
- Updated Portuguese resources from Leonard Pedrini
- Fixed a bug where re-sorting root pages in a multi-site installation caused root level pages in all sites to be re-sorted and with lots of sites and pages, this could result in it becoming impossible to sort pages in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where if you tabbed out of the page name in page settings or out of the blog title when updating a blog post, a new URL was being suggested when the name or title did not change which could lead to unintended URL changes.
- Fixed sitemap so that it uses https URLs if the page requires SSL to avoid an extra redirect
- Fixed bug in Image Gallery where portrait images were not creating correctly sized thumbnails or web images.
- Fixed issue where the content rating control did not work well in some cases
Thanks to all community members for providing bug reports and feedback, especially Alexander aka SkySandy for his work in diagnosing bugs and suggesting fixes.
Related Product Updates
Just as we had to make changes in mojoPortal to support Artisteer templates, we also made corresponding changes in our add-on products Event Calendar Pro and Form Wizard Pro. If you are an existing customer who already purchased these products, you should upgrade them at the same time as you upgrade mojoPortal. You can download the latest version by signing into this site as the same user who made the purchase, then visit the "My Account" link at the top of the page and look under the Order History tab where you will see links for your products
Follow us on twitter or become a fan on Facebook
Monday, February 22, 2010 11:49:00 AM