mojoPortal is one of the few Open Source Content Management Systems that has a built-in Forum.
The mojoPortal Forum Module has the following features:
- Multiple forums per module instance.
- SPAM blocking for untrusted posters.
- RSS Feeds at module, forum and thread levels.
- Subscriptions on forum and thread levels.
- Post body included in notification emails.
- Gravatar or user-uploaded avatar in forum posts.
- Sticky threads and posts.
- Search (included in mojoPortal Site Search which alows filtering results to only the Forum feature).
- Locking of post edits. This prevents a post author from editing a post after a specified period.
- Thread Locking or Closing. This prevents a thread from being replied to or edited after a specified period.
- List of posts by user.
- List of subscribers to forums and threads.
- Forum descriptions.
- Anonymous posting.
- Threads included in Search Engine (Google, Bing) Site Map.
- Full WYSIWYG (CKEditor, TinyMCE) for privileged users.
- Simplified WYSIWYG for less-privileged users.
- Prevention of malicious script insertion using NeatHtml. All posts are wrapped in NeatHtml to prevent scripts from executing.