Event Calendar Pro provides a feature rich solution for publishing event calendars. Once installed in your mojoPortal site, you can add instances of Event Calendar Pro to as many pages in your site as you like, so you can have multiple Calendars with different events. A nightclub or a band could use this feature to list their concerts and even sell tickets to concerts. You can use it for course or class registration by creating recurring events and specifying that the ticket includes the recurrences. For a guided tour of Event Calendar Pro, please see this demo/training video. You can also try it out yourself on our demo site demo.mojoportal.com. Available licenses: Single Installation License, Server License or Enterprise License.
Features at a Glance
- Month View - the familiar calendar view with support for displaying events that span across days, weeks or months.
- List View - a more accessible view for some users, allows paging through events. Events in this view are formatted in hcalendar format.
- Week View
- Day View
- Timeline View - very interesting way to visualize your events on a timeline.
- Detail View - the detail view for each event uses a nice bookmarkable, search engine friendly url in the format my-event-title-2008-08-16.aspx
- You can sell tickets online using Authorize.NET, PlugNPay, WorldPay, PayPal, or Google Checkout.
- You can require registration for events that are free.
- You can expose the events as an RSS feed so users can subscribe to event notification using an RSS reader like Google Reader.
- Google Maps and Bing Maps are integrated so you can enter the location of your event and a Map will automatically be displayed, and optionally users can get driving directions or search for hotels or restauarants near your event.
- Free upgrades to new versions of Event Calendar Pro for a year after purchase.
- You can also migrate data from the free mojoPortal event calendar using a utility available in the article Event Calendar Pro Tips and Tricks.
First you need a web site running the free open source mojoPortal software (version 22.214.171.124 or higher on ASP.NET 4.5 hosting) using MS SQL 2005/2008/SqlAzure, SQL CE, MySql, PostgreSql, SQLite, or Firebird Sql for the database. You should get your site working before you buy the Event Calendar Pro Feature. For information on setting up a mojoPortal site, see mojoPortal Installation. If you need an older version of Event Calendar Pro, contact us.
After purchasing Event Calendar Pro, download the .zip file to your local machine and using an FTP Client like FileZilla, copy the contents of the wwwroot folder into the root folder of your mojoPortal web site. Then visit http://yoursiteroot/Setup/Default.aspx to complete the installation of Event Calendar Pro.
Ticket Sales Requires a PayPal account, or a Google Checkout account, or an Authorize.NET account as described in the documentation here: