mojoPortal 18.104.22.168 is now available on our download page.
- Upgraded to the new more stable version of Ajax Control Toolkit version 15.1 which is now maintained by DevExpress.
- CKEditor upgraded to version 4.4.7 from 4.4.6
- TinyMCE upgraded to 4.1.9 from 4.1.7
- added basic flat rate shipping price to products in WebStore - by Joe Davis of i7MEDIA
- added config settings to control whether non download webstore orders require authentication
- added option to FlexMenu to control rendering of href when page is not clickable
- fixed bug incorrect redirecturl if using ConfirmRegistration.aspx
- fixed bug in poll - incorrect handling of utc vs local time for isactive
- fixed bug where ssl redirects were not correctly detecting proxy server settings
- fixed a bug that prevented shared files uploads when using an ssl proxy server
- fixed bug in list/link folder sites with relative file urls
- fixed bug in FlexMenu when using the ChildNodesPerUl option and a page is hit which shouldn't be in the menu, it's still counted
- fixed bug custom profile dropdowns did not support required
- fixed bug in webstore where shipping panel was not shown on confirm order page when cart had shipped items
- fixed unlocalized string on register page
Note that there are corresponding compatibility updates for each of our add on products. Existing customers can get the updated versions of our add on products by logging in to this site as the user with the purchase history, click the "My Account" link at the top of the page and then click "Order History".
As with all releases of mojoPortal, when upgrading you should make sure you use the new Web.config file and restore any customizations such as the machine key from your old one. This is especially important for this release because there are quite a few changes and additions in Web.config and some of them are subtle such as control declarations for ajaxcontroltoolkit which changed only by case of a few letters.
UPDATE 2015-05-08 This new version of AjaxControlToolkit seems to be broken in medium trust web hosting, I have reported the problem here. Anyone hosted in Medium Trust should not upgrade to this version of mojoPortal until this is resolved.
UPDATE 2015-05-11 We were able to implement a workaround to get past the medium trust error. We have now uploaded a new package on our codeplex page named mojoportal-2-4-0-9-mssql-net45-mediumtrust-deploymentfiles.zip which is pre-configured to work in medium trust hosting. There were some changes in code to support this configuration so mojoPortal.Web.dll was modified, Web.config was modified, and AjaxControlToolkit.StaticResources.dll had to be deleted from the bin folder to complete the workaround.
Wednesday, April 29, 2015 8:55:00 AM