Before discovering Mojo (I used CMS Matrix, btw), I had researched and/or used a number of other open source .NET CMSs in order to find one whose core framework best meets the needs of our numerous departments. Since then, I’ve found it to be above and beyond anything else I’ve seen in the open source .NET realm.
-- Shaun Geisert, Webmaster, Division of Student Affairs, Colorado State University
CastleSoft has developed a number of sites using mojoPortal.
On the 12th June 2008, we converted our Company website which was using MojoPortal (220.127.116.11) from:
IIS 6/Windows2003R2/SQLServer 2005 to OpenSuSe10.3/Mono1.9(svn 105750)/MySql 5.0.51a
Thanks to Joe and the Mono team for the feedback on some minor porting issues.
After playing with over 20 other CMS systems (joomla/drupal/dotnetnuke/etc.etc etc).
I'm happy to say MojoPortal is CastleSofts choice for in-house and customer CMS systems.
1) OpenSource (no vendor lock-in from proprietary systems)
2) Cross Platform (Windows using .NET, Linux/MacOSX/Solaris using Mono)
4) Design (framework/skins/configuration/wizards/etc.)
5) Friendly end user interface
6) Features (blogs/shopping carts/etc)
And last but not least.. JOE and the community based support. Highly Recommended..