Thanks for the bug report. However, those changes only exist currently in joedev branch. No-one should be working from my development branch. I have not pushed these changes to the default branch yet because I haven't tested all my changes yet and because I haven't finished editing database scripts.
So the result will be that when I make more changes to an upgrade script before I merge it to default, then you will be missing those changes because you already ran the upgrade script and it won't run again. Once I merge changes to default then I don't edit the upgrade scripts anymore and have to make a new version incremented upgrade script to make more database changes.
When I feel my changes are stable and when I have finished editing upgrade script(s) then i will merge it to default branch. Everyone else working from the repository should be using the default branch not my development sandbox branch.