This is the place to report bugs and get support. When posting in this forum, please always provide as much detail as possible.
Please do not report problems with a custom build or custom code in this forum. If you are producing your own build from the source code and have problems or questions, ask in the developer forum, do not report it as a bug.
When posting in this forum, please try to provide as many relevant details as possible. Particularly the following:
there is a bug while updating the user profile, you should replace the password again and again if you add for example roles to the user.
I think you are mistaken, password is not changed by adding a user to roles.
Please report bugs in terms of:
1. Version of mojoPortal, OS and database
2. Steps to produce the problem
3. Expected results
4. Actual results
I tested and re-tested this while creating users and after adding roles to the user.
What makes confusion is that sometimes the password box still retains samething, after adding roles, but if you add again a role to the user you will see the password box empty, in this case for sure the password is reset.
1. Version of mojoPortal, OS and database - 184.108.40.206 - MSSQL2008
2. Steps to produce the problem- Add a user , add roles to the user (more than one), after adding 3 roles , do the login to the user.
I dont know in what cases changing the profile retains the password, but , for sure adding roles, specially more than 2 resets the password.
after adding roles, update user button is pressed
3. Expected results - the user should login with the same password
4. Actual results - the password must be set again by the administrator - this happened to me a lot of times.
After testing this in the version 220.127.116.11, the problem is solved -