This is the place to report bugs and get support. When posting in this forum, please always provide as much detail as possible.
Please do not report problems with a custom build or custom code in this forum. If you are producing your own build from the source code and have problems or questions, ask in the developer forum, do not report it as a bug.
When posting in this forum, please try to provide as many relevant details as possible. Particularly the following:
I bought today mobile kit pro...but have some issues..
in the downloaded zip i have found a knockout-3.1.0.js file... but what I have to do with it ? there are no instruction on readme.txt
In my installation all works except menus... they are simply not shown (or better shown only with the symbole as ">")... could it be the missing of knockout-3.1.0.js ?
installation: mojo version 220.127.116.11, asp 4.5, skin produced with artisteer 4.1
Thank you so much in advance
Michele (from Rome)
sorry... missing, phone HTC One with android 4.4.3
see installation instructions on the Mobile Kit product page, it tells you where to put the knockout js file. It definitely won't work without that file.
Hope that helps,
works perfect now..... as usual
just you could update this last step in readme.txt, it would avoid stupid questions like mine
Michele (from rome)
1. put the sts.MobileKit.Web.dll in your /bin folder
If using .NET 4 use the one in the DotNet40 folder, if using .NET 3.5 SP1 in Full Trust use the one from the DotNet35 folder
2. copy the mobilekit_v1 skin folder to /Data/Sites/[SiteID]/skins
3. choose mobilekit_v1 as the Mobile Skin in Site Settings
4. optionally try different jQueryUI themes and modify CSS to customize the design.
5. there are some things commented out in theme.skin for WebStore, Form Wizard Pro and Event Calnder Pro because it would cause an error if you do not have those features installed. If you do have those features installed you should uncomment those items.
See http://www.mojoportal.com/mobile-kit-pro-product for the most up to date information>>
yes, I will update the read me as I should have done