This is the place to report bugs and get support. When posting in this forum, please always provide as much detail as possible.
Please do not report problems with a custom build or custom code in this forum. If you are producing your own build from the source code and have problems or questions, ask in the developer forum, do not report it as a bug.
When posting in this forum, please try to provide as many relevant details as possible. Particularly the following:
I ran a SQL trace and mp_ModuleSettings_Update always seems to pass @SettingValue=N'inHead' regardless as to what I select in the drop down.
Please let me know if it something that I'm doing or if it is a bug. I was going to try it on the demo site before reporting the problem, but the demo is still running 184.108.40.206
Thanks for the bug report. I confirm this is a bug, looking into a fix now.
I've just patched the 220.127.116.11 release to fix this bug. If you download it again the only changed file is wwwroot/bin/mojoPortal.Web.dll
Thanks for the speedy response and fix.