I'm happy to announce the release of mojoPortal 126.96.36.199, available now on our download page.
- This is the first release where we have separate release packages for .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0.
- New Facebook like button available in the Blog and in the HTML feature. This makes it easy for people to "Like" pages on your site on Facebook.
- Upgrade from TinyMCE 3.2.7 to 3.3.6
- Upgrade from CKeditor 3.2.1 to 3.3
- Upgrade to the latest version of NeatUpload
- We removed 7 skins from the main release packages to reduce the file size of the main packages and made them available in a separate download extra-skins.zip. Don't worry there are still a lot of skins included in the main packages.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements for things reported or requested in the forums.
There are also corresponding releases of Form Wizard Pro and Event Calendar Pro. Users who have purchased these add-on products should upgrade them at the same time or right after upgrading mojoPortal.
Form Wizard Pro 0.0.1.7
- compatibility updates for mojoPortal 188.8.131.52
- includes a build for both .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0
- fixed bug where an incorrect redirect would happen after importing a form definition if the site was running in a virtual directory instead of a root site
- added option to use regular expression validation of date questions
- added a setting for a custom CSS class so forms can be styled differently
Event Calendar Pro 0.0.2.8
- compatibility update for mojoPortal 184.108.40.206
- includes a build for .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0
Follow us on twitter or become a fan on Facebook
Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:49:00 PM