I got some more things done today that I wished I had included in the 2.1.2 release so I went ahead and made a 2.1.3 release.
I updated to the new CSS Menu adapter release from Microsoft and by modifying the skins and adding an additional stylesheet I was able to get the menu working correctly in IE7 running on Vista RC1.
I also got the forum notification email modified so the link goes directly to the post which is nice for long threads.
Also found and fixed a few minor bugs that I noticed after deploying the 2.1.2 release to this site.
New files are available from the download page.
Sunday, September 24, 2006 1:10:51 PM