Sorry, I did not at all take you as antagonistic. I just answered quickly.
I have no idea about your environment or why it is different than it should be, I was just saying that in fact, the packages have the correct setting in Web.config and therefore if you are using the one from the package it should not have thrown this error.
I didn't mean to sound terse, I probably should have waited until tomorrow to answer, this is after hours for me, but I did answer because I do want to be helpful, but I answered in a hurry (because I already worked a full day and want to be done for the day) and perhaps sounded terse unintentionally.
I'm at peace and wish you the same my friend.