This is an open forum for any mojoPortal topics that don't fall into the other categories.
I just noticed my Google Adwords bill was very low, then logged in to check the report.
The same campaign I have run for 6 months was automatically deactivated when I installed MojoPortal on the domain.
Why? Invalid Http Response Code
Stunned, as the site seems to resolve fine..
But, I took a moment to research it, and run some tests on the domain...
I used seoconsultants.com as the tool seemed to provide better info...
GET / HTTP/1.1
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0b; Windows NT 6.0)
Server Response: 200 OK
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 18:08:37 GMT
Set-Cookie: ASP.NET_SessionId=b0v2z3iuy2fqy3rwpsjpwm55; path=/; HttpOnly
Set-Cookie: X-Mapping-ohkflhad=A2342ACB1CBB0F2E43895C0B8CE52AC2; path=/
Final Destination Page
Error retrieving page: http://xxxxxxxxxxx(mydomain).com
Same check for http/1.0 and it seems to resolve.
Going to tools.seobook.com both http/1.0 and http/1.1 provide 200 OK
my guess is they are talking about the landing page urls for your ads, you should make sure they work, probably need to check each ad
Hope it helps,