This forum is only for questions or discussions about working with the mojoPortal source code in Visual Studio, obtaining the source code from the repository, developing custom features, etc. If your question is not along these lines this is not the right forum. Please try to post your question in the appropriate forum.
Please do not post questions about design, CSS, or skinning here. Use the Help With Skins Forum for those questions.
You can monitor commits to the repository from this page. We also recommend developers to subscribe to email notifications in the developer forum as occasionally important things are announced.
Before posting questions here you might want to review the developer documentation.
you probably qualify to get Visual Studio 2010 Pro free via the Web Site Spark program.
Hope it helps,
I know this forum has not been touched on for a while, but I also ran into this issue using Visual Web Developer 2010 Express. But I found a real easy work around doing some Google searches about the issue (interestingly enough, this forum thread comes up about third in the search results). But here is the solution that is working for me.
With these changes you are able to access values with an App_GlobalResources namespace like:
This allows you to mimic the Resources with just a little bit of set up for each .resx file and via App_GlobalResources namespace instead of Resources namespace.
Hope this helps others who enjoy using Visual Web Developer 2010 Express just like I do.