Now that I look at that page a little closer, I notice that it doesn't really tell you how to create the style template in order to use it in the editors. The directions below should get you going in the right direction.
1) Create the CSS classes and rules in the style.css file of your skin or create a new CSS file and include it in the style.config.
2) Go to the Administration Menu by clicking the the Admin Key icon or the Administration link.
3) Click the 'Content Style Templates' link.
4) Click the 'Add New Style' button.
5) Give the Class a friendly name and then assign the element the you want the class to be available for and the name of the class that was used in the CSS file.
6) Click the Save button.
Repeat steps 4-6 for each CSS class you created in step 1.