I notice in the error it says:
Table 'wib.mp_taskqueue' doesn't exist
its prefixing it with the connection string user, ie table owner. Have you changed the connection string user since the initial install? Is it possible the mp_TaskQueue table is owned by a different user?
What I suggest is:
1. If the owner isn't right then correct it so that the table is owned by the user in your connection string.
2. Delete all rows if any exist in mp_TaskQueue
3. Clear your error log on Administration Menu > System log
4. touch your web.config (ie if its a remote server just download it and upload it again, if is a local machine just open Web.config in a text editor type a space and save it. (This is just to recycle the app.)
5. Visit the page with Event Calendar Pro again, if it causes an error again look in the log and see if its the same error.
Hope it helps,