I am making this post with Google Chrome and already answered a few forums posts using Chrome.
When I first tried it on my local machine, FCKeditor wasn't working but it was in .NET code where it was disabled for Safari that caused it. FCKeditor has claimed to support Safari for a while now but in the past when I tested it it didn't work so I had it disabled. Today I realized that I had not tested it recently and we are using a new version of FCKeditor so changed the code to try it and it works! I mean it works both in Safari and in Chrome. Pretty cool!
I have noticed a few small rendering bugs here and there but not big glaring ones. I'm pretty impressed with Chrome given this is the first beta release, it seems very fast and in general is working pretty well. I have a feeling Chrome is going to quickly gain some significant market share in the browser wars.
I will say that on the GAWDS (Guild of Accessible Web Designers) mailing list people are saying its not good at all from an accessibility perspective and it doesn't work well with screen readers. Hopefully google will improve that in future versions.
I will have my patches to make FCKeditor work in mojoPortal using Chrome or Safari in svn trunk by tonight.