First, there aren't any features where deleting a single post deletes all posts of a module.
Second, it sounds like you removed your blog content module from the page it was on. Due to the good design of mojoPortal, this doesn't delete the blog or its posts, it just removes it from mojoPortal. To "recover", follow these instructions:
- go to the Content Manager
- Select "Blog" and "Filter by Feature", then click the "Find" button. You don't need to put anything in the "Title Contains" box.
- You will then see all blog module instances for your site listed. Find the one with "Blog (0)" in the Type column and click the "Publish/Delete" link.
- You will see a list of pages, find the page the blog is supposed to be on. You need to put it back on the same page or you will have problems with all of your friendly URLs.
- Once the correct page is located, click the dash circle button in the "Published" column. You can then select the Published checkbox and click Save/Update.
- Your Blog will be back on the correct page.
Third, if the instructions don't work, you need to restore a database backup, provide us with more information on what you did exactly, or purchase a help ticket.
Finally, I will be editing your posts to remove your foul language. We are very interested in providing a good CMS and good support to our users. We are not interested in helping people who cuss at us or treat us poorly. This is the only warning I will give you.