We've been looking into a fix for this issue. For now, you can change the titles without accessing code, here's the steps:
- Click "Administration" in your admin bar on the left.
- Click "Content Manager".
- Find your module(s) that you'd like to modify the settings for (you can search by title or by feature type or both)
- Click "Publish/delete" on the far right of the module(s) listing in the content manager table.
- Find any page you'd like to publish the module to (you can create a page that only administrators can see for this purpose, if you'd like).
- Click the green plus button next to that page's name in the table.
- Click the checkbox that appears in the "published" column.
- Then click the "update" button.
- Now you can scroll down to your footer and hit "settings" and it should let you in to edit the settings, including the moduletitle.
I know this is a bit of a hassle, but at least it doesn't require editing any skin code.
Hope this helps!