Here is a list of features I hope to work on to add to mojoPortal. I am putting this in the Developer forum instead of the feature request because I want to help implement this features/changes/add-ons. I understand there are these with different websites, but they are to bulky or cost way too much.
We use a ERP system called Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Some of these add-ons will be for that ERP, so at first it will be designed to be specific to that software, but could be made to be generic. There is also some open source projects I am thinking about
- Account Help
- We use Active Directory for our login (which works great, unless the person puts in their email address and it creates a bogus user account-not sure if this was fixed yet). I would like to see password change and password reset for active directory accounts with two-factor authentication. (Text message or alternate email address from the corporate email)
- This will require base code change with an add-on.
- Human Resource Management / Employee Self Services - There is a open source program called OrangeHRM (PHP), but I need my data to come from the ERP software and allow forms to update the information and be in ASP.NET
- Basic Inventory Management
- We have our ERP to track inventory, but don't need the purchase orders and the sales orders, just a basic warehouse tracking (receive, ship, etc).
- This is an add-on.
More detail to come as I think of them or get ideas from the community.