I'm not sure how that happened but to get to the settings for that module so you can delete it, follow these instructions:
- Go to http://your.website.url/admin. You will be redirected to the login page and after logging in you will be on the Admin Menu page.
- From the Admin Menu, click the "Add/Edit Pages" item.
- Select the home page in the list and then click the pencil icon on the right.
- From the content layout page for the home page, select the faulting module and click the wrench icon on the right of its pane.
- From the module settings page for the faulting module, click the delete link at the bottom.