I'm happy to announce the release of mojoPortal 188.8.131.52, available now on our download page.
I know it might seem unusual to make a new release on a Sunday on a holiday weekend, but it just worked out that the new release was ready today and since it has some updates that community members have been waiting for I thought I should make it available as soon as possible.
- Added a new prompt in edit screens to prevent accidently leaving the page if there are unsaved changes in the editor. I know I have experienced occasions myself where I was working on a long blog post or article, and by some strange combination of keystrokes it canceled out of the editor and jumped back a page and lost my work. The new prompt will prevent that.
- Made it possible to browse and preview skins from page settings and/or user profile when per page skins or per user skins are enabled.
- Users in roles that can manage skins can also have access to user specific skins even if it is not enabled for users in general. This makes it possible to work on skin changes or new skins more easily before assigning the skin to the site in general.
- Added support for the new google analytics feature that allows Tracking Page Load time, this is now enabled by default. Once you start capturing this data it is available in a new Site Speed report in the new version of Google Analytics.
- Our homemade tweet this link stopped working recently after some changes at twitter, so we updated to the official widget. This works much nicer now because twitter now has their own URL shortening service to automatically shorten URLs when using their widget.
- Upgrade to CKEditor 3.6
- Added unit sales to some commerce reports.
- Miscellaneous minor bug fixes for things reported in the forums since the last release.
- Updated translations thanks to our awesome translation team!
Follow us on twitter or become a fan on Facebook
Sunday, May 29, 2011 9:41:00 AM