I'm happy to announce the release of mojoPortal 18.104.22.168, available now on the download page.
This release is primarily a bug fix release but it does have some new things.
A new option in Page Settings, "Show Home Crumb", adds a home link to the breadcrumbs when "Show Beadcrumbs" is enabled. Thanks to Damien White for help with this.
Added a setting to the blog to control whether google maps are displayed in Excerpt view. Previously they were displayed, but now they are not by default, but can be displayed if the setting is enabled.
Added a feature on the Member List page to allow Admins to lookup users by ip address
Implemented a Discount feature in WebStore that allows defining discount codes supporting percentage and dollar amount discounts with various rules. The user can apply the discount by entering the discount code on the cart page. The apply discount feature is only visible on the cart page if there are currently active discounts.
Forum Improvements: added an email icon to make it more obvious that you can subscribe to forum post notification emails. Added the forum description to the forum post page so that its easier for users to remember which forum they are in and what the forum description says. For example on this site it helps users remember to post certain details like OS, db platform, and version of mojoPortal when reporting bugs.
- Fixed bug in url re-writer where paths could be re-written incorrectly in folder based child sites if the folder name was a substring of a page name.
- Fixed broken background image in css for one of the skins.
- Fixed broken image urls on MyPage when used in folder based sub sites.
- Fixed bug where an error would occur when removing users form roles under SQLite.
- Fixed broken folder image url in forum UserThreads.aspx.
- Fixed an issue with the css handler incorrectly resolving site id for folder based sites.
- Remove unused files as these cause errors when people try to use the release packages in Visual Studio. I still think people should use the source code for development not the release files but people keep trying to use release files so I'm trying to make that possible.
- Fixed a bug in the MS SQL install/upgrade scripts where one procedure was not compatible with SQL 2000.
If you are upgrading from 22.214.171.124, you can skip uploading the /ClientScript folder as nothing has changed there.