I just put up a new demo site for the upcoming 2.0.1 release of mojoPortal and also updated the mono demo site with the latest svn code in preparation for the 1.0.1 release
http://demo.mojoportal.com is the new demo site running on Windows Server 2003 with 2.0 .NET and using the MySQL database
previously this was the url for my mono demo site but it has been changed to:
running Suse 10, mono r58211 built from the svn repository tonight 3/20/2006 and using PostgreSQL for the database
Since we are grearing up for a release it would be great if any of you would test the sites and let me know any problems you encounter or any usability feedback.
There are currently a few issues on the mono version on the User Profile page and the Admin Manage User page I am getting an error that seems to be mono related but it would be good still to test as much as possible and find if there are any other errors.
I made the DNS change for demo.mojoportal.com last night but tonight on my Comcast machine it was still pointing to the mono server even though it worked fine today at work and should be pointing to the windows server with mojoPortal 2.0. If that happens to you you can put this in your hosts file to fix it