I changed the Database to use Password and updated the stored procedures and all is good. Thank you for sharing this way back when.
You got it backwards, pwd is the correct field to use, password is a legacy field, the only reason that worked is because you are using some older version of mojoPortal, newer versions do not try to access the password field, but uses pwd instead. If you upgrade its probably going to be broken since you changed the stored procedures to use password. pwd is a larger field and our newer versions need it because we changed to stronger encryption that requires more space, password field is to small for the encryption we are using.