We are testing a release, will be out this month. I've said similar things in the past but keep getting caught up by paying projects.
Some of the features of the new version are:
- Bad Word List - Implemented on the site level, allows site owner to create a list of words and phrases that should not be allowed in posts. This release will have it implemented in the Contact Form. We'll add it to the Forum and the Pro features after this release.
- hCaptcha Support - Changes to reCaptcha to allow for swapping with hCaptcha (an alternative to Google's reCAPTCHA with full feature parity).
- SSL enforced on all pages when SSL is enabled.
- Added Map option to built-in Event Calendar .
- ViewRoles and EditRoles added SuperFlexi items
- "Restart App" button in System Information - allows restarting the application pool from the website.
- Added update check to System Information - will ping mojo website service to see if an update is available
- Removed mojo version from csshandler.ashx url by default. Setup now updates SkinVersionGuid.
- Using Razor for Admin Menus, Newsletter Admin, and MemberList so these pages can be easily changed by the skin.
- Added DisplayName to Roles
- Added Search to RedirectList
- Added CoreDisplaySettings control to move some web.config options to the skin.
- Lots of small bug fixes.
I can send you a beta of the MSSQL version now, if you like.