This can be done with some changes to the CKeditor js configuration. The best way to do this and ensure you don't lose your changes when you upgrade mojoPortal is to do the following:
- Copy the /ClientScript/ckeditor-mojoconfig.js and paste it in the same folder with a custom name, i.e. ckeditor-julie.js.
- Edit ckeditor-julie.js:
config.autoParagraph = false; on line 11.
- insert the following on their own lines at the very bottom of the file, after the
CKEDITOR.dtd['a']['div'] = 1;
CKEDITOR.dtd['a']['p'] = 1;
- Save the ckeditor-julie.js file.
- Open your user.config file and add this before the closing </appSettings>
<add key="CKEditor:ConfigPath" value="~/ClientScript/ckeditor-julie.js" />
- Open your web.config file, add a space to one of the comments in the file and then save it. This causes IIS to reload the web.config, which reloads the user.config.