We're working on several things at the moment.
- Google Maps update to use API Key (Google keeps changing their ever-lovin minds on whether or not they want to require keys)
- adding pgSQL and SQLite support to SuperFlexi
- Removing old CSS from /data/styles and images from /data/SiteImages for features or components that are no longer used
- Fixing an issue where file manager didn't work well when using folder-based multi-tenancy (child sites)
- Simplified folder url recognition in folder-based multi-tenancy. Don't need to create folder with default.aspx file anymore.
- Adding a customizable footer to the setup page
- Adding the beginning of an API to SuperFlexi to allow for searching and building content from remote systems
- Updated markup of error.htm
We have some other stuff we're working on as well. We've been rather busy with customer projects but we're hoping to get these items released soon.