Full width Nivo Slider

A place for discussion about skinning and design. Before posting questions here you should review the documentation about creating skins.

7/27/2017 12:43:38 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 28

Full width Nivo Slider

Hi!

I need to run a Nivo Slider in top pane full width in the home page only, but i did not succeed.

I am working on Mojoportal version 2.5 my theme is Framework. I tried

- an html content running a Nivo Slider sequence 

- inserting an html fragment containing a Nivo Slider.

I know that I shall force the panelwrapper settings...but i need it in home page only.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks

Mari

7/28/2017 12:21:30 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 182
Community Expert

mojoPortal Hosting & Design @ i7MEDIA!

Re: Full width Nivo Slider

Hi Mari,

If you need unique panelwrapper settings for your home page, you could duplicate your skin, add an _home to the end of the name, and then set the new skin as the page-specific skin on the home page's settings. Then you just make your panelwrapper adjustment in your framework_home skin and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps.

7/29/2017 10:45:24 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 28

Hi Isaac,

I tried to follow your suggestion, but I cannot find the skin field. I can only apply classes on body and/or menu. In older versions I remember the field to change the skin, but i cannot find in 2.5.Where is the field now?

Thanks

Mari

7/29/2017 5:33:27 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 28

Hi Isaac,

I tried to force the skin for the home page (different from the rest of the site) directly adding the value in the db table (MP_Pages). but it does not work. How can I manage?

Thanks

Mari

8/1/2017 11:18:26 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 182
Community Expert

mojoPortal Hosting & Design @ i7MEDIA!

Hi Mari,

If you go you administration > site settings, there should be a checkbox labeled "Allow Setting Skin for Page?" - please make sure this is checked. Once it is, you should be able to see a skin option drop-down on your page settings.

Thanks

8/1/2017 4:52:42 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 28

Thanks Isaac!!! It works!

The best hidden things are those just in front of the eyes! 

Thanks again!.

Mari