We're a volunteer forum so questions may not get answered as quickly as you like but they do generally get answered.
I built a module a couple of years ago which needed to publish modules programmatically so I took a quick look at that code. I think you might be running into a caching issue. Try using the mojoPortal.Web.WebHelpers.CacheHelper.ClearModuleCache() method for that. Also, be sure that the date you're setting for the publishBeginDate on when calling Module.Publish is either localized to the users time zone or use DateTime.MinValue.
If these steps do not work, please check in the database that the modules are actually published on the page you're expecting them to be published.