A place for discussion about skinning and design. Before posting questions here you should review the documentation about creating skins.
My work-in-progress files for layout.master and theme.skin are at the link above.
This is on mojoPortal 184.108.40.206.
So my issue is this: The flexmenu doesn't seem to be respecting the maxdatarenderdepth attribute. When I set it to 1, which should only render the menu items with parent of root, I'm still getting subpages rendered.
I've also tried setting it to 0 with no luck. I know that the file is being read and the site updated, because I can change the root ul css classes and that takes effect. It's just the render depth that seems to be ignored.
The xml for flexmenu in theme.skin was cut and pasted directly from the flexmenu article on the mojoportal site.
Thanks for any pointers.
My apologies, I think I misidentified the issue.
It looks like the skin from which I was adapting also had the pagemenu listing subpages, which I was confusing for the sitemenu's rendering.
I removed that and it appears that everything is working as expected. The render depth does have to be set to 0, however, not 1. I got 1 from another post in the forums here but it appears that was incorrect.