Hi Joe, I haven't worked with FWP for a while, but I had occasion to create a new form today and ran into the following issues:
First, if you create a question and save it, then go back in and edit the question text afterward, the new question text is shown correctly on the form and in Browse Submissions, but the original question text is shown in the submission data grid, Export Data as CSV, and Export to Word. I was able to reproduce on mojoPortal demo as follows:
- Edit Form, add a new text question, save without making any changes to the question text.
- Verify that new question is appearing on the form.
- Edit Form, edit the new question, change the question text, save.
- Verify that new question text is showing on the form.
- Submission Data, Browse Submissions: updated question text is shown.
- Submission Data, view submission grid, export to CSV, export to Word--old question test is showing instead of the updated value.
Second, if you give a custom role access to view submissions, the user is not able to navigate using the "view the submission link" provided in the form submitted notification email. Instead, users in that role who click the link are shown the "Sorry, you are not allowed to view this content" error.