This product is no longer being actively developed.
Form Wizard Pro enables you to create custom forms and surveys in your mojoPortal site. Our drag and drop form/survey designer makes it easy. For a guided tour of Form Wizard Pro, please click the Demo Videos tab. You can also try it out yourself on our demo site demo.mojoportal.com
Available licenses: Single Installation License, Server License or Enterprise License.
Features at a Glance
- Easily design forms and surveys with Text, Paragraph, Multiple Choice (radio buttons), Checkboxes, dropdown lists, Date, or sliding scale question types.
- Re-arrange questions using drag and drop.
- Support for up to 4 files to be uploaded as part of the form submission.
- Support for implementing custom form submission handlers.
- Import and export complete form/survey definitions with questions.
- Import and export individual questions.
- Insert additional instruction text anywhere among the questions.
- Regular Expressions validation of Text questions.
- Custom CSS Classes per question for flexible layout
- Option to receive email notifications when a form is submitted.
- Export form submission data to .csv (Comma Separated Values) for analysis in Excel or other spreadsheet programs.
- Browse form/survey submissions as a grid or one by one.
- Optional Captcha to prevent spam submissions by automated bots.
- Easily track form submissions in Google Analytics
- Free upgrades to new versions of Form Wizard Pro for the life of the product! Buy it once and any updates are free, we will never make you pay an upgrade fee for new versions of Form Wizard Pro!
First you need a web site running the free open source mojoPortal software (version 22.214.171.124 or higher hosted in ASP.NET 4.5) using MS SQL 2005/2008/SqlAzure, SQL CE, MySql, PostgreSql, Firebird Sql, or SQLite for the database. You should get your site working before you buy the Form Wizard Pro Feature. For information on setting up a mojoPortal site, see mojoPortal Installation. If you need an older version of Form Wizard Pro, contact us.
After purchasing Form Wizard Pro, download the .zip file to your local machine and using an FTP Client like FileZilla, copy the contents of the wwwroot folder into the root folder of your mojoPortal web site. Then visit http://yoursiteroot/Setup/Default.aspx to complete the installation of Form Wizard Pro. If your skin does not already have a styleformwizard.css file, you should also copy the contents of the css folder into your skin and add this to your style.config file if it does not already have it <file>styleformwizard.css</file>. You may need to tweak the colors in the css file to match your skin, though it should look right in most skins out of the box.