When posting in this forum, please try to provide as many relevant details as possible. Particularly the following:
- What operating system were you running when the bug appeared?
- What database platform is your site using?
- What version of mojoPortal are you running?
- What version of .NET do you use?
- What steps are necessary to reproduce the issue? Compare expected results vs actual results.
You may also want to review the installation or upgrading documentation.
If you have questions about using the source code or working with mojoPortal in Visual Studio, please post in the Developer forum.