I've just installed SMP for a client site, and I'm testing it on a dev environment now. I've added it to a page, and when I go to view the page, I immediately get DB error messages such as the following:
---------------------------Assertion Failed: Abort=Quit, Retry=Debug, Ignore=Continue---------------------------parameter's name doesn't match cached parameters
at SqlParameterHelper.DefineSqlParameter(String paramName, SqlDbType type, String typeName, Int32 size, Byte precision, ParameterDirection dir, Object value, Boolean sizeProvided, Boolean precisionProvided) C:\Users\~~~~~~~\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\~~~~~\mojoPortal.Data.MSSQL\SQLParameterHelper.cs(136)at SqlParameterHelper.DefineSqlParameter(String paramName, SqlDbType type, ParameterDirection dir, Object value) C:\Users\~~~~~~~~~\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\~~~~~~\mojoPortal.Data.MSSQL\SQLParameterHelper.cs(92)at DBMembershipTicket.GetActiveTicketsByUser(Guid userGuid, Guid siteGuid)at MembershipTicketRespository.GetActiveTicketsForUser(Guid userGuid, Guid siteGuid)at SiteMembershipModule.LoadSettings()at SiteMembershipModule.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)at Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)at Control.LoadRecursive()at Control.LoadRecursive()at Control.LoadRecursive()at Control.LoadRecursive()at Control.LoadRecursive()at Control.LoadRecursive()at Control.LoadRecursive()at Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)at Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)at Page.ProcessRequest()at Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)at Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)at default_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\6f21d80c\b74007de\App_Web_22x44y2p.4.csat CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()at HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)at ApplicationStepManager.ResumeSteps(Exception error)at HttpApplication.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData)at HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr)at HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNoDemand(HttpWorkerRequest wr)at HttpRuntime.ProcessRequest(HttpWorkerRequest wr)at Request.Process()at Host.ProcessRequest(Connection conn)
I've updated the site to the latest version, and all other plug-ins are working fine - what did I miss?
It is a bug, the parameter being passed in from code has a typo @CurentTimeUtc should be @CurrentTimeUtc
I will fix this and put out an update soon.
Note however I'm pretty sure this error will only happen using a debug build of mojoPortal, it will not happen on a production site using a release build (or a release build in VS), sql server is tolerant as long as the expected number and type of params is passed, its the debug assert that raises an exception only in debug mode.
I'll push it to a staging environment this afternoon; if the issue becomes a showstopper, I'll let you know - thanks for the prompt response!
OK - in staging, that error msg. doesn't appear, so no showstopper. However, when I enter a zero-amount item (ex: 1-day free trial), I get a page with profile fields to complete, and a button to update profile. When I click the button, nothing happens - no confirmation message, just dead-stop on the screen. The PayPal button appears properly for an item that's more than zero, so I know that part works.
Can you produce this problem on our demo site so I can see it?
For a paypal or google purchase we get the customer info back from paypal or google but for a free one we show a form to collect it, but it should allow completing the free transaction after the required customer info has been filled in. I'm wondering if all the required fields are being filled out or maybe css is hiding the validation messages if not all the required fields are filled in.
I'll try to reproduce the problem here and let you know if I'm able.
Ok, I was able to produce it. I'm looking into a fix for it now and will post an updated package after I fix it.
I've just uploaded Site Membership Pro 18.104.22.168 which should fix this bug as well as the debug assert exceptions when using a debug build of mojoPortal. Also fixed a typo in the resx file.
Thank you very much for fixing this so promptly! I'll download the update now, and deploy it in staging.